Thursday, October 27, 2011

Puss and Boots

I can't for the life of me remember what this commercial was about but it is one of the best

I have seen in a long time.
It's a cat running to perform CPR on another cat. I took these pictures with the regular
35 mm and just kept snapping frames, taking many many more pictures than I have here. I was
thinking that somehow I could hook the pics together and make a movie, that is without printing
them all and putting them in order and flipping through the bunch (like I did in grade school)
but I couldn't figure it out. I even went so far as to go on line to try and find this commercial
but no luck. Or rather, no luck in the 15 seconds I am willing to put into any search.
Any way, it's a grand commercial. It looks very real.

After all that Here is the commercial thanks to my very busy sister at work.

1 comment:

dee said...

Have you seen the Kettle Chips commercial with the fake German opera as background music? It's hilarious. My son looked for and found it on his i-phone last night. Nothing funnier than fake German opera...