Monday, October 31, 2011

Whats Going On?

I am at Panera using their free WiFi. We left for Florida and have been jinxed ever since. Due to the placement of our motel room we had no internet at all. We get to our house and the phones don't work, I could not get the key to work to open the studio and we have no internet at all. Comcast can't make it for three days and this restaurant is 40 minutes from the house so this is probably the last time I will post until hopefully, Thursday. I just wanted to give you a heads up.

I have wonderful halloween pictures of Violet and as soon as my desk in the studio is set up for cropping and downloading, I will share them with you. We had dinner with her Friday night before we left for parts south and she now has four or more new teeth since I saw her the week before. And, her first two teeth, the ones on top center front are much larger and give her a totally different look. She is such a hoot.

Hope to be back in full gear soon. Until then.....

4 comments:

Miracles said...

Go to my house....it's closer. I think the bakery has free wifi

dee said...

Sorry for all your troubles. Hurry Back!

Miracles said...

That explains why I sent you an email and it bounced back.

Mechelle said...

The "benefits" of living near salt water - wreaks havoc on all things that resemble metal - hopefully they will have you fixed up soon!