Thursday, October 06, 2011

You Are What You Eat

PLEASE DO NOT EAT GARLIC ANYMORE��IT'S 'S VERY VERY DANGEROUS.
GARLIC WARNING!!

For years doctors and scientists have told us
that some foods are good for us, only to be told
later that they are bad for us. Again they tell us
that some foods are bad for us, and all the time
they've been good for us. There doesn't seem
to be much proof either way to suggest what is
good or bad. Until now that is.
Garlic is definitely BAD for us
"You Are, What You Eat"!


5 comments:

Cindra said...

OMG! LOL! I was so busy reading what you had written and trying to figure out why garlic was bad for us I didn't notice the photo... and then LOL! how could I not notice it! Too funny!

Miracles said...

I may not be a hard body, but this is over-the-top grotesque. The picture made me barf...

dee said...

Thanks for that Tommy.
I'll be in the basement for that extra mile on the treadmill this morning. Before that I have to clean the screen on the computer. You made me spit my tea.....Ahhhhhhh look away, look away....

Anonymous said...

I'm heading for my weekly WW meeting immediately! YIKES!
pjn

Irene said...

OMG I love it! That gave me my laugh for the day.