Monday, November 21, 2011

Home Sweet

I just got home and connected. I am too lazy to do the blogging while traveling home. It's too rushed and a hassle. The weather went from 85º to 46º just like that!!! You can tell the difference in the outside temperature while in the car. It stayed warm until Tennessee, were it dropped into the 50's.
I noticed tons of unpicked cotton in Georgia which I never noticed before.
and I have no idea why. G and I had lots of googling going on, mostly about bands and the songs and singers on satellite radio.
When back in Indiana we got to see the giant wind fans. I am always amazed by them. Here is one of the blades
on it's way to somewhere in the state of Michigan. This goes to show you how massive these puppies are. We see the blades sitting on large semi's close to the expressway very often.

As for Bella, she likes to come and she likes to go; she is a very good traveler!

2 comments:

Robbie said...

Glad you are home safe and sound! I can't wait to take Kalee to her 'winter' home in ocala, Fl. this year! Should be interesting! i know our friends will miss Mandy too but Kalee will win a spot in their hearts too! It was 26 degrees this a.m. in Michigan!! Ice on the deck!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you and G are "home". I am always concerned as you two do so much "investigating" and "debating" and "lord knows what else" as I often wonder WHO is driving the car...Bella??

xxx