Friday, November 18, 2011

Stain Away

Check this out.

This is my sink. It is made of Corian. I burnt it. Yep, I have had this product off and on for 30 years and never burnt it before. Stained? Yes. Scratched? Yes. Never burnt. The hand model I am using for this visualization is Millie. My hands are laden with noseeum bites that are doing a little festering.
With a little Corian cleaner, a little patience (we had to apply and then wait five minutes) and a little elbow grease (that would be Kathy) and a couple of tries and the sink
was as good as new. Even Elizabeth the housekeeper didn't notice. Yeah!!! Thanks gals.

4 comments:

Miracles said...

That was amazing.....how it kept getting lighter with each application and Kathy's diligent scrubbing.

Gayle from MI said...

Granite and Marble be damned!

Corky said...

How did you burn it??

Anonymous said...

a green scrub pad works great on corian. It's actually made to be able to buff out stains and scratches.