Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve

As the family sat down to a simple dinner of fish and broccoli and caesar salad, our Christmas
excitement was a little too much for Bella. She chose another table and caught some ZZZ's.
If you are like me, you know exactly how many of the gifts under the tree are for you and what shape they are and their exact location. Well, truthfully, I did do that when I was a child, along with the shaking and listening for any sound or movement. At least I have grown out of that!

We travel to the suburbs for the annual (it will be my 41st) Christmas Eve with the Fitz's. I am taking the regular suspects; fennel gratin, chicken pesto pasta, three appetizers consisting of my Blue Cheese Tartlets, Mini Pizza's with lagustinos, goat cheese and duck crostini, mini cupcakes for the little ones and Sticky Toffee Date Cake. Hips, hips, hurray!!!!!

Merry Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments: