Sunday, December 11, 2011

Lazy Day


I am looking for a knitting pattern for a hat for my Violet that fits 18" head that has ear flaps and ties. Does anyone have one that can easily be accessed to give me? I went online and there are thousands but it takes forever to find just what I want. I don't have the patience on the computer if you can't just type in what you want and up it comes.

Here are two of my quilts that are hanging in Indianapolis, Indiana at the SAQA/SDA Show. The show goes until the end of the year. It is in the Indiana Humanities building downtown Indianapolis if you have nothing to do at this rather slow time of year.

It is cold buy sunny and I intend to sit on my studio loveseat today and knit and watch season two of Breaking Bad. Heaven.

1 comment:

Diane N said...

How about this one? Here is a link:

http://www.lionbrand.com/patterns/L0290AD.html?iP=1

You can go to the Lion website and they have a search feature where you type in EXACTLY what you're looking for.
You do have to register with them first but the patterns are free.