Friday, December 30, 2011

Packing in Up

I woke up this morning to a call that my housekeeper is not coming today. Yikes! I have Stanley Steamer coming and I have to remove all the small stuff. That means Christmas stuff so I had to buckle down and do it. Right now, I am taking a break.

I thought I would show you the beautiful cake my daughter made for Christmas.
It was very detailed, befitting her love for all things food.

My son in law is by far the best turkey carver I have ever happened upon. It was a lovely sight.
The layered salad they made was another striking addition to our traditionally themed Christmas feast. We ended up having to transfer it to a larger bowl to toss but it still looked good.

Back to the packing away of all things Christmas. It is another warm day. We don't even have to wear winter coats!

1 comment:

Miracles said...

I like the picture of the salad. It is SO colorful. Your son-in-law not only carved the turkey well, he separated the dark and white meat beautifully. They're so talented.