Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Pillow Talk

I got my gifts that I have purchased and or made wrapped before noon yesterday. I was very proud of myself. I then made several servings of one of my new favorite go to dishes; enchilada verdes. I am posting the recipe, which is so simple you won't believe it, today.

It's that time of year again. The annual pillow has been delivered to the post office and
hopefully delivered to all. This year I had a little help from my sister in the knitting. I seem to get sidetracked in the shaping of the tree and when I had finished up all thirty, some looked sketchy. She took over and replicated the ones that I had to toss. If you will notice, the year tag is on the right, in the seam.
This is the silly looking card that I sent with them. I try to make the card like the pillow but it doesn't always work.

1 comment:

Miracles said...

After I read your blog i said, "Ok, ok, ok......I'll get moving with all that needs to get done."