Monday, December 12, 2011

Those Hugus's!!!!

I watched the whole second season of Breaking Bad yesterday and ate salami, cheddar cheese and yellow mustard little sandwiches all day. It was a great day.

This is pretty cute. I normally wait to find out that everyone got their Christmas pillows but as in the past, I blew it. I gave it over a week for USPS to deliver and thinking that I hadn't heard of delivery (pillow receiving isn't always a priority) and figured it was enough time to receive the parcel before I blogged it but again, I was wrong. I found this out when I received this touching photo and caption under it from California.

I don't see any box here. I had to see it on your blog or was that a decoy?!

I was contrite. Then I got this photo of Frank taking a picture of his pillows


without this years addition. Will I ever learn?

No comments: