Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Big Red One



The time went so fast I can't even believe it. Our little Violet is one year old today. I will not see her today but we are having a birthday dinner on Friday in the city and the big birthday party will be held on the next day, to make it easier for everyone to attend. Half of the pictures of this little princess look like someone took a doll and propped it up. Violet has taken three steps on her own but as yet hasn't mastered the walk. Now I don't want her too until I see her again. When I saw her on Monday, she looked like she was ready to take off but she is holding out for a bigger audience. Happy Birthday dear Patchy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Violet is the only child with photos saved in my quilting folder! She's so darn cute! Hope the party is a blast. See you soon!
Pjn

Miracles said...

In response to....

"Half of the pictures of this little princess look like someone took a doll and propped it up."

Spoken like a love-filled grandmother! I've said the same thing about my grand babies!!

Anonymous said...

She IS a doll, isn't she? Oh! she is human. I thought she was the remake of the Velveteen Rabbit.
xxx