Thursday, January 12, 2012

Get Your Whole Grain Somehow

My friend that doesn't live close is going to be in my neck of the woods for many mornings because she signed up for a lecture series. That sounds very boring to be but as I say, to each his own. I have set up a sewing nook for her in my studio and she has already sewn together enough cut scraps to make a baby quilt. After my morning exercise, I am going to meet up with her and we are going to buy her a new sewing machine. Milly has decided on a Janome. I should get a commission on all the people that have Janomes because of me.

I have an unhealthy love of my new found Pinterest. I have no idea what I am doing with my boards and the repinning but I can't seem to ruin anything so that's a good thing. I saw this recipe on the site for Cheesy Quinoa Bites and thought I would give them a shot.
The first time I made them they didn't hold together as well as I would have liked so I started over and changed the egg count in the recipe from 2 to 4 and that was all it needed. They freeze really well and are good with just about any dipping sauce.

1 comment:

Miracles said...

I'm looking forward to our sewing hour and spying on the visiting neighbors!