Friday, January 20, 2012

The Line Up

There's pretty much nothing I like better than cooking and plating for a crowd. Last night's line up consisted of the Cheese Quinoa Bites I made last week.
All these recipes (except for the mini BLT's) was a new one for me and I found them all on my Pinterest Recipe Board.
These are lasagna cupcakes. The outer shell is a wonton. You can have a dipping sauce of marinara if you want but I liked them plain.
These were great but next time I would make the goat cheese balls much smaller. It's called Drunken Grapes with Goat cheese and pecans.
These are my old refreshing standby, mini BLT's. Another new one is the Pepperoni Pizza
Muffins. They taste just like pizza without the hassle. I used store bought pizza sauce for the dipping sauce. I used turkey pepperoni and I used skim milk and it didn't make any difference. I used my teflon mini cupcake liners. These are simple.
I served this Loaded Baked Potato Dip with waffle fries. The dip is to dense to dip so I got out a little cocktail knife to spread it on. Next time I will make it a bit less dense. It was a big hit anyway.
Last but definitely not least were my Hamburger Cupcakes. They fooled everyone. I made them in mini muffin tins and I followed the directions to the letter.
I would be lying if I didn't say this was a bit labor intensive in the actual putting together of the cupcakes. I bet it took me an hour and a half to assemble fifty of them. I am a sucker for cute food tho' and I would do it again in a heart beat.

6 comments:

Susan Turney said...

Yum! Every one of them looks so good. I love that you post the photos and recipes!

Anonymous said...

The food looks great, and no doubt tasted even better. A labor of love.

Anonymous said...

Anything you have EVER created is both delicious, unique, and photogenic. YOU are delicious, unique, and photogenic!!
xxx

Frieda said...

I love them all. What is the recipe for the hamburgers?

Miracles said...

As always......kudos! Everything was delish

Joyce said...

Tommy, would you provide the recipes for the lasagna cupcakes?

thanks!