Saturday, January 21, 2012

No Yolk

Need breakfast for a crowd? Or a stockpile for yourself?

Use your muffin pans to cook eggs!!! They will come out with a perfect shape too. Just grease the compartments (I use my finger to make sure I get the whole surface) or spray the teflon inserts with cooking spray. Crack your egg into it's own little bed (tanning bed, that is) and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes at 350ยบ. A great thing to do also is to make your own egg mcmuffins and freeze them for later use. All you need are english muffins and a piece of cheese and if you want, add a sliver of canadian bacon to the breakfast sandwich. I nuke the frozen sandwiched for about a minute and a half and eat!!!

2 comments:

Miracles said...

May I present....Tommy the Muffin Tin Girl. You have a knack for making great appetizers in muffin tin trays. PINTEREST is my new found love.

Irene said...

What a great idea. I love making a 'McMuffin' for breakfast but this way, I can make a bunch and freeze them. Thanks Tommy!