Friday, January 13, 2012

Tall Order

I spent the majority of yesterday away from home, which isn't like me. I went with Millie and got a new sewing machine and a sewing table too. Somehow we got it in my car and got it all set up at her house.
I had a couple hours between dog park and dinner with the girls to work on my latest baby sweater. I am proud of myself for tackling this in a timely fashion. I am the one that can knit forever and have a million parts but never seem to sew them together. Is this a new trend I am starting? Nah. This one is a size two. I only have the neck cowl to finish.
I was very happy to come home to a UPS box on my front stoop. It was sent from my sis and was filled with these Artbins, which are our current fave for storing and carting around projects that are in the works or just a light in the back of our brain. I can't wait to fill them up. That may mean that organization will be the theme for my day. Or maybe tomorrow. Yeah, that sounds better.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sweater is adorable! Waaay beyond my abilities but can't wait to see it on Violet!
pjn

Pammyfay said...

Oh-so-cute sweater!

Miracles said...

The fringe is adorable.

Miracles said...

What a work-out....shoving a big table in your car!

Anonymous said...

Yowzer!!! that sweater should be on the cover of this year's Neiman-Marcus catalog....for things to covet xoxoxo (really precious and gorgeous workmanship)

xxx

Cindra said...

Love the sweater.. I keep thinking I will knit one for Graham, but am afraid I won't get it done before he would grow out of it.

Where can one order the art bins? Love those.

Cindra said...

Love the sweater.. I keep thinking I will knit one for Graham, but am afraid I won't get it done before he would grow out of it.

Where can one order the art bins? Love those.