Wednesday, February 08, 2012

OH, Baby Baby

It's happening everywhere. There is a new grandparent born every minute! That isn't an actual fact, but it sure seems like it. Once my Violet was born, it seems like everyone wants to get on the band wagon. Copy cats!!!!
Here is Anne's Zoey, right before she went to her dance lessons. Now I am trying to figure out how in the hell she can do that when she doesn't even walk yet. It's probably all about the outfit. I can so get that.
This is a baby quilt that my sis just finished for yet another new baby (unknown to me). Speaking of new babies, my BFF Peggy, who will be here with Anne and my sis in less than a week,
is the proud owner of this very handsome one week old Kieran. He is doing his tummy time on Auntie Tommy's quilt.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Jean Ann who will also be coming next week. This is one of her offsprings offspring, but after having many children and that many more grandchildren, I find it hard to keep the faces straight. I do recognize Jean Ann's legs tho'.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why in the world did you pick that picture of him? He's not even smiling and everyone says his smile is one of his best features. The one of me holding him is much better. We're both smiling and I look great. Looking forward to next week.

Jean Ann

Miracles said...

Oh, what sweet innocent babies.....that's why they're called a blessing!

Irene said...

Nice to see that Jean Ann has as good a sense of humour as you do!

If there are any excess grandchildren going around, I'd love one and I don't think it's going to happen :-(

Synthia said...

You are soooo bad!!! hahahahahahahahahahaha

and funny toooooooooooooooooooooo