Thursday, February 09, 2012

Crafty

Today is pretty much the last day I can make a Valentine tutu for Violet with any hopes that she will have it for the actual day.Time somehow got away from me and yesterday while I was out doing errands, I gathered the necessary supplies. I will show what I end up with tomorrow. Hopefully a red tutu will be overnighted to my babe.
Something I saw on Pinterest sparked my interest and so when I was at Michaels, I bought some plastic beads.
You then grease an oven friendly bowl and layer the beads in. This pops into a 400ยบ oven for 10 or so minutes.
This was my first attempt and although it's cool, I wanna look around for a different shaped vessel. This took almost half a bag of beads. The bowl is actually a ten inch deep dish pie pan.

5 comments:

Cindra said...

Are you going to look for a larger or smaller. Anything you would change? I have pinned that same idea.

Cindra said...

Are you going to look for a larger or smaller. Anything you would change? I have pinned that same idea.

Mike said...

I love the bowl. Very cute. I may try making one when I return from visiting you.
Mike

Miracles said...

I was dubious about this bowl idea when you told me about it, but now I love it.

Joannie J.Coggins said...

Hello my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome, nice written and include almost all important infos. I'd like to see extra posts like this .
Shogun 3 Piece Crash Kit - Black - BMW S1000RR - Fits Years: 2010 to 2011 Fits Years 2010 to 2011