Saturday, February 25, 2012

Do You Really Care?


This is why some women clean the house before the cleaning crew gets there!!!!

I was thinking about money and how different it is now as compared to when I was first married in the seventies. I would go to the bank and make a $10 withdrawal. Can you imagine that now? In fact, the grocery bills are so high that I no longer write checks for them. I figure I might as well get air miles out of them. My friend purchases a $25 gift card for herself every time she goes grocery shopping. She figures it is just a drop in the bucket and it's a gift she feels she deserves after spending an hour trying to navigate the narrow aisles of the store along with couples holding hands and comparing nutritional information (yes, it happens in Florida only they are over seventy!) and the growing number of motorized wheelchair carts that are aiming to run you over. I think it's a grand idea and I may just have to take it up myself.

Gordon shared an article with me yesterday that says drinking more than three cups of coffee (this doesn't mean those fru fru drinks at Starbucks) can have a positive effect of such things as lowering basil skin cancer, diabetes and high blood pressure. I was quite surprised because I watch my coffee intake, thinking all this time that too much was too much.

Violet, aaahhh. She's as cute as can be. It's weird to see her with a bottle. She mostly uses it to teethe with. She is being weened and finds the whole bottle holding another joyful part of her day. I am so loving the gargantuan hoodie!!!!

19 comments:

Miracles said...

At the rate Violet is growing she'll fit into that hoodie by winter's end.

Your friend so so smart to reward herself with a gift card for the inconvenience of foodshopping.

frantastic said...

This was a great post. I think your friend has the right idea. I need to go to the store right now for a loaf of bread. I'll get the milk tomorrow. And the day after that...

frantastic said...

This was a great post. I think your friend has the right idea. I need to go to the store right now for a loaf of bread. I'll get the milk tomorrow. And the day after that...

Anonymous said...

order xanax online generic xanax india - buy xanax online au

Anonymous said...

diazepam 5mg effects of diazepam in dogs - diazepam 2mg back ache

Anonymous said...

zolpidem ambien buy cheap ambien online no prescription - zolpidem generic ambien cr

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam dosage in children - diazepam dosage vertigo

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam quickly does work - valium side effects with alcohol

Anonymous said...

buy valium online what is valium used for depression - buy valium 10mg

Anonymous said...

diazepam overdose diazepam online eu - diazepam abz 10 mg tabletten

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10mg diazepam recreational drug use - diazepam buy usa online

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 5mg dosage dogs - diazepam 2 mg and breastfeeding

Anonymous said...

xanax sale buy cheap generic xanax online - xanax dosage vs klonopin dosage

Anonymous said...

ambien without a rx ambien sleep how long - problems with ambien sleep medication

Anonymous said...

can you buy ambien online ambien out pocket cost - ambien overdose lethal

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium dosage muscle relaxant - buy valium in london

Anonymous said...

soma pharmacy carisoprodol 350 mg dan - buy somatropin from china

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium sale uk - valium pharmacy savee

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambience mall gurgaon total area - ambien cr expensive