Thursday, February 23, 2012

Lunch With Friends

Finally, I got something on the design wall that I completed piecing in an entire week. I am
definitely the underdog in accomplishments! That's okay; I had other things to do. I actually pieced three of these plus started on the fourth and except for the eyes on the others being sewn down, I am ready to sew the blocks together.

Today is another happy day; I have six or eight friends from up north coming for lunch. I have chicken salad and tuna salad on lettuces planned for the main course, with bread of course. For a touch of sweet I am going to make these mini lemon meringues I found on Pinterest. I will let you know how those work out.

G is home and his brother is back and Belly is in heaven. She likes all that she loves surrounding her. Hey, now that I think of it, so do I!

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

That's a powerful lot of piecing in that little quilt!