Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Miss/Ms/Mrs/Mr. Piggy

I have seen a couple wild boar since being a snow bird but this current siting was more than a little attention getting.
These three (triplets?) were hiding in plain sight. In fact, traffic wise, they caused a bit of a commotion. In the current tech-no savvy world, everyone has a camera at the ready and what
better use of it can we find than taking a picture of book end wild boars? I used both my regular camera and my iPhone. The photos ended up being about the same in quality. Interesting.

3 comments:

Miracles said...

I especially like the brown one. He's become a celebrity

Anonymous said...

Great title for this one!

Anonymous said...

gday tommythematerialgirl.blogspot.com owner discovered your website via search engine but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your website http://traffic-for-your-website.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my website. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://traffic-for-your-website.com
To your success James