Sunday, March 25, 2012

Beam Me Up Scotty

Do you know about this? It was news today until I opened up a Bealls email because I have to go there and return a dress and why now buy something else for next to nothing?

Show your phone to use coupon in store


Well, I saw this and immediately got out my phone and took a picture of this.
Coupon


What a brilliant idea. No fussing with the printer, no printing out tons of color ink, multiple coupons that you don't want. I love this new technology. I am gonna check with Joanns and see if they offer this too. They are the coupons I most use.

I was lunching with my friend Ann yesterday and we were talking about all the stars we can see because we don't live by the city. She told me there is an app that when you hold it (phone, iPad) up to a star or star constellation, it tells you the name of it. I am always in awe.

4 comments:

Susan Turney said...

I'f you get emails from JoAnn or Michael's with coupons, you can just pull them up at the check-out counter, too. I imagine you could do grocery fliers or anything else that comes via email. What a fun time we live in! I just wish I could learn to take wonderful photos with the IPhone like so many do.

Carol S said...

The name of the app I have is Star Walk. It is awesome in the true meaning of the word!

I have the Michaels app. I wonder if it works at Joanns too, or if I have to get a separate Joanns app. I haven't had a chance to try it yet.

Robbie said...

I only have the IPOD but I LOVE it, LOVE it! I'm using the Fitness Pal to keep track of calories and it has scan capability to record foods! It's so cool. I just play around scanning items for fun!! Yes, I enjoy mindless tasks!

Miracles said...

Who needs to listen to the news? We have you!