Wednesday, March 07, 2012

I Feel Dizzy

Have you seen the commercial for a credit card company that the girl went shopping for shoes, nylons and something else and then climbed up a unbelievably scary rock formation? I can't even watch it when she gets to the top. My stomach bottoms out.

Then, after that G sends me these pictures (click on them to make them bigger) of the top floor of the tallest building in the world.
You can kinda see the rotation of the earth in the upper corners. The crane operator is a young man from India named Babu Sassi. He has an office in the crane cab and actually lives in it.
It takes too long to go up and down but when the building is complete,(it's already complete; that was my analogy) the elevators will be the fastest in the world. The building is 819 meters (2690 feet) high, not counting antennas. It is located in Burj Dubai.

4 comments:

Cindra said...

Why would you want a building that high? A strong wind......

Robbie said...

UGH! Not for me!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You couldn't get me in that building under any circumstances I can think of. Creepy.
Robin, so. IN

Miracles said...

I always felt an eerie feeling when I was in the Twin Towers. I couldn't wait to leave.