Sunday, March 18, 2012

Love The Hat!

And look who is still going to the park (with hand and mouth full of snacks) in sundresses each day? As far as my home google page goes, weather wise, it is still hovering around 80ยบ in Chicago. If I was still there, it would be having a blizzard right now.

Not only have I been shopping for kitcheny stuff, but I spyed a DSW and almost had a breakdown. I love DSW. When I have visited this mall in the past, I only entered Macy's or Dillards from the outside; never going into the mall itself in the eight years I have lived here. Somehow I noticed it while inside Dillards and had to visit. My girlfriend said to hit the sale racks first and she was so right.
I got some everyday Clarks,
a pair of Nine West pumps for fifty percent off the DSW price.
These girly wingtips were calling my name at seventy percent off (ended up costing $17) and they will be perfect with my black suit (with slacks).
This very comfortable Naturalizer slip on holds my orthotic perfectly. My everyday sandals are getting road weary but I am finding it very hard to find any to replace them. Most sandals aren't deep enough to keep my orthotic from walking out. It looks like I will have to go back to the maryjanes that I wore for years and years. Oh well, at least they are at a good price!!!

2 comments:

Miracles said...

Violet is a sun park natural. She got her gear at hand.
Shoe score!

Miracles said...

Violet is a sun park natural. She got her gear at hand.
Shoe score!