Monday, March 26, 2012

Rounding Up The Rings

I have put a lot of hours into this current work. It's not the way I prefer to work. It has to be done in stages and often,

like this morning I see something I don't like and part of the problem has already been sewn down; kinda like a domino effect. The bottom right just doesn't look good to me so I am going to have to do some ripping out. Hopefully, this quilt top will be completed the end of the day. There are four rings that are partially three dimensional. I have no clue is this will work, quilting wise, but we shall see. Then comes the fun part, where I slit open the back and take the freezer paper out. It's pretty messy!!!

2 comments:

Miracles said...

You've put much effort into this quilt. I appreciate it. I can't wait to receive it.

spikemuffin said...

Non Quilters Minds Boggle.