Wednesday, March 14, 2012

That Special Link


This is as far as I got yesterday with my chain links. I find it very hard to make the cut in order to connect them together. I was staring at the blue link on the bottom because the idea came to me to make it and or others three dimensional. I am now trying to figure out how to do that or if it's too dorky. I could sew two of the rings wrong side together and then only sew down part of it and when I get around to quilting it, I could just quilt under it and leave it up. I am liking this idea. Now I have to try it.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is very cool. I like the idea of some 3-D links.
And, I'm you are back to blogging. I was having withdrawal. LOL
Robin, so. IN

Miracles said...

I agree with Robin. One day off for you! It
seem like almost a week.