Thursday, March 22, 2012

Winding Road

The group quilt is on!! I got the photo back from enlarging and am going to send out the packets today to the participants so I can get them all back in six weeks. The time constraint is to see if we can get the finished work into Houston like we did last time. Because I am not giving months to do it like last time (too much procrastination time anyway, is my way of thinking) a couple original participants are taking a pass. Therefore I have slots for two more quilters to do a section of a ten section quilt. The individual sections are about seven by 32 inches with a lot of plain color in the 32" part. It will be first come first to fit the slot. I need your snail address too.

This looks like it was something out of the Twilight series!!!
Could you ever do this? Not I.
This is my favorite. I want the compound on the right so that I can have a separate studio and the little place can be for my brother in law WHO IS STILL HERE!!!!
Just another place that you would never run into me.



I am always amazed at what gets built. Who thinks of these things and even if they do, how do they get people to work on them?

3 comments:

spikemuffin said...

Viva Johnny!

Anonymous said...

Oh oh, someone overstayed his welcome!!!!

carolph said...

Have you filled the spots or am I too late? Also wondered if I had missed the picture for the project? Just thought maybe I should have a better idea of what I might be getting into. What would be the due date for the finished project?
Carol