Thursday, April 26, 2012

Baby Face

 What a difference a few hours makes.  Here I am in my dermatologist's room, greased up and waiting for my sandblast treatment to eradicate rosecea and various other skin issues I am plagued with, and of course, brilliant skin (I am not gonna hold my breath for that; in fact, I wasn't promised any such thing).  I took this picture with my phone.  Then back home, G took this
picture, just a few hours later.  It looks like my face grew by leaps and bounds.  I love the look of the grease (actually called Restorative Ointment) in my hair.  What a doll.  I can't go out in the sun for a few days so G is taking full responsibility of Bella.  Believe it or not, it doesn't hurt at all.  It isn't even feeling like a sunburn but then I haven't gone outside without sunscreen in years, so I may be wrong on that account.  I can actually see my cheeks in my vision when look straight.  I can already hear you all saying, I wanna do that!!!  Right?

5 comments:

Miracles said...

At first it was startling, but I got use to it....plump-o-face!

Anonymous said...

I am soooo confused. The Before looks so pretty, yet the AFTER looks not so good................so far BUT I have hope....eternal.

xxx

spikemuffin said...

What a shrinking violet (no pun intended!) Let me know if that works for Roseaca as I've had that on/off for years. Love the look!

Synthia said...

NOT!

Brige said...

I need to get this done... Does it take care of hyperpigmentation from sun damage? What does it cost to have done? (if you don't mind telling) - Also I am behind on my blog reading, but TO HELL WITH THE CRITICS. I think you are a blast and I love your honesty!