Saturday, April 28, 2012

Back Off

I have been taking Benadryl the last few days and it makes me very tired.  I don't want to get out of bed in the morning!!!

I have two interesting things that I would like to share.  I have a degree in art and a minor in art history and I never knew (or more likely forgot) that Van Gogh only sold one painting while he was alive.  Also did you know that Tennessee Williams died by choking on a pill bottle cap?   Weird.





Here is the latest quilt's back. I have finally finished the quilting.  It was definitely labor intensive and I did a lot of ripping out on it, due to the curves.  My plan today is to do the facing and sleeve and be done with it.

2 comments:

Miracles said...

You don't have to gift wrap it for me. I'll just put it on the car seat.

Robbie said...

The back is almost as cool as the front!
I've started quilting my slice!!! Whew! I was worried about finishing on time but think I'm doing good (so far!).