Sunday, April 29, 2012

Chain Gang

Well, it's finished!  'Linkin Park' measures in at 54" wide and 42 1/2" high.
I think, except for a king sized pieced Baltimore quilt I did about ten years ago, I spent more time on this quilt than any other I have ever done.  I seem to be maturing in so much as I would have never tackled such a complicated work.  I say this mainly because I always want to get it done quickly and I no longer have than mantra.  It's now more about what can I accomplish and I don't have to break a world record to do it.

Here is a detail.


I have heard from several of the group quilt gals that say they have finished their piece.  So, counting my completed part of the quilt, four have been sent to me.  I will be home in a week and can't wait to get started facing them and getting them ready to send to Houston.  That's confidence for ya!

7 comments:

Irene said...

It's amazing - love it!

dee said...

It looks so fabulous Tommy! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, indeed!
xxx

Miracles said...

Good work Tommygirl

Corky said...

This is a great quilt. It was fun watching its progress.

Corky said...

This is a great quilt. It was fun watching its progress.

maggie zakka said...

wow, fantastic looking..all your hard work certainly shows! can't believe you're going back already..boo-hoo!