Friday, April 27, 2012

Giada's New Cookbook

I went to the skin doctor first thing this morning so I didn't blog. Then I came home and got ready to make Pasteles to freeze and take home to my daughter and son in law and never got back to the computer. I just caught up on email and my dear friends, Frank and Nancy just got back from a whirlwind trip to Hawaii (they used to live there) and barely settled in their home in California when a trip to Costco was necessary. Little did they know that Giada, from the Food Network was there signing her new cookbook.
I am jealous.  Frank didn't even know who she was.  He said the line was around the block, waiting for a signed copy of her cookbook.  Cool.

1 comment:

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

I was talking to a younger man one time and we were talking about her.
I mentioned cooking and his remark "You mean she can cook"!
I guess he was blinded by her looks!