Sunday, April 15, 2012

Grand Prix

We spent the day on our golf carts, visiting various establishments and gathering up poker hands to see who eventually had the best hand
and therefore the winner. This is our group. Some of the groups really got into the spirit of the Grand Prix and came
in costume and decorated their cart too. We chose a cooler and that was about it. We all got t shirts at sign up (it was for a worthy cause) and I was the only one of our group that chose to wear it. I figured it would be the only time it would ever get worn, me being not much of a t shirt kinda gal.
There were several Queen carts. They were very funny.
These girls have fake microphones and poker sun glasses. I don't know who they were supposed to be. Maybe just divas. I told them the photos were for the paper and they got very excited. I am such a liar.

No comments: