Friday, April 13, 2012

StayWithItness

Ryan Seacrests' hair is starting to suspiciously resemble PeeWee Herman's. Shouldn't someone tell him this?

I have spent the last two days of free time trying to download an audio book from my library. It keeps downloading but won't let me open it. I want to pull my hair out. Now I have four books checked out (in the virtual air) and if I can't access them I will probably go broke paying late fines. Paying fines for books you can't see is weird, isn't it? It reminds me of when my kids tested out of classes when they went to college and so got the credit for them but we STILL had to pay tuition on them. What a racket.

I have also spent an awful lot of time trying to master this new resize program and constantly just give up. I have no stamina for such things. I have decided to tackle the worst thing on my Goal List;
quilting this. Curves, when you don't do free motion can be a little daunting. I am up for the task. I have decided not to decide how to quilt this and just finish the preparation and get it under the machine and GO. That's the plan. I'll keep you posted on it's progress.

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

Have you ever tried doing free motion with your feed dogs up? It works really well for this type of quilting. It was the only way I could do free motion for a very long time. I still do it that way if I need to be precise with something. Try it you might be surprised!