Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What A Difference!!

Before the blogger changes, when you posted your photos (which I always started with doing) the first one you put in was the last one in the blog. Now, after seven years, they decided to change that and actually put the pictures in the post in the correct sequence.  This is very confusing for an old broad when the arrangement of photos often make a difference.   I let it go yesterday because it took me so long just to post that the arrangement of the photos was the least of my worries.

Today, it doesn't matter either.  G took these two photos from his phone while he was home
for the White Sox opener.  By the way, did you know that this past weekend, the 21st time EVER, in the history of baseball teams, the pitcher on the White Sox team hit a Perfect game; which means no one got on base at all.  This pitcher, Bill Humber, has been bounced around teams for years with a bad arm and now, after one day, he will have all his stuff saved to go to the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown.  What a difference a day makes!!!!  My son was in the same seats  this weekend and viewed this and was also there for the no hitter a few years ago.  The White Sox have three of the 21 Perfect games.  G is good for blog trivia!!!

But I digress.   Check out the new floor in the studio at home!!!  I am giddy with excitement!

How cool is it to go away and come back to a new floor.  I never moved a thing.  The guys that do stuff like this for us take pictures of what each area of the room looked like before they move it all and  then meticulously put it back, neat or messy, how ever I left it!!!!  Now, if I can just teach them how to clean up after me!!!!

2 comments:

Miracles said...

I like the new flooring

Anonymous said...

Why is the word 'Invisible' about Tommy Cook on your home page?