Thursday, April 05, 2012

What To Do

I have always been a list maker; usually for the grocery store in the order of the aisles in any given grocery. Half the time I leave the list on the kitchen table but committing something to writing really helps me retain it. I do 'to do' lists and nothing makes me happier than to cross off a line or two. It's motivating for me. So, I was more than a little happy to see a goal list format that is totally in your face and you can have it right in front of you all the time.The nice thing about it is you can use post it's to write down the goal
and remove them when the task is completed. I swear, I have been more johnny on the spot due to this list format. The quilt pattern post it is giving me the most trouble. The 'this week' can be a day or a month. The span of a week gives me more time to procrastinate but a month is way too long. I would have lost my drive by then. I am looking forward to that one week that I put a note on that says NOTHING!! Try it! You'll like it!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the goal chart idea. I to make lists and misplace them. I plan on making the chart today and will laminate it to make it sturdier. Love it...Love it. I think making 'to do lists' might run in the family.
Mike

Irene said...

Did you know there's an app for that? Seriously!

Gayle from MI said...

I'm totally stealing this!