Saturday, May 26, 2012

Animal Antics

This was yesterdays post.  I don't know what happened but this morning I was telling my sister that my brother is going to be upset because he said that his dog here, Bea, would get more comments than the last post of Violet.  I said that he had none and my sis in law said that something was up because she checked the blog and the new one never showed up.  Well, here it is for what I thought was the second day.  I will be more careful in the future.



The house is starting to fill up for the weekend. Yesterday my brother Bill and Claudia arrived. They got here in record time from St. Louis, and I think I know why.


They let Bea drive!

My sister in law swears that they only let her drive on small back roads but I find that hard to believe.  
Bea does seem to take direction tho'.  When she takes her eyes off the road, she gets reprimanded and then really pays attention to the open road.

Chai is here with sis Mike and the kids will be coming in too.  It should be a great Memorial Weekend for us all.  Enjoy yours too. 

4 comments:

Miracles said...

That's a smart dog. It must run in the family.... I remember seeing your Bella sewing in your studio.

Dee Dee said...

Cute, but not as cute as Bella

Gayle from MI said...

Yay! All of your stuff is back on the top and side of your blog! I missed it.

Gayle from MI said...

Yay! All of your stuff is back on the top and side of your blog! I missed it.