Monday, May 21, 2012

My Musings

I got an email form my sister in law saying something about arriving at my house this week and so I had a look at my calendar, and she was right. I thought Memorial weekend was a week later. Maybe because the 31st is on a Friday. I couldn't even believe it. I wanted to make some frozen food for the masses to take home and now I have little time. I have a full day already spoken for on Wednesday and the family starts arriving on Thursday. Yikes! I have three turkey breasts in the oven now and I can smell them all the way from the kitchen so I probably should check on them.

Oh well, it's only food. Every time I look at this new thread catcher that my friend Peggy gave

me, I think it's looking at me and it looks very much like a bird of some sort.  I even had a dream about it; something about a tree and Johnny Depp and this thread catcher.  I bet a shrink would have a field day with that!
I love flowers and like to have them around me all the time.  Sometimes the combination of certain flowers just hits me somehow and I can't stop looking at them.  This grouping is one of those.  There is a pure yellow calli lily that just makes it perfect.  I guess I am rambling today.  Time for a grocery list to be made.  

1 comment:

Miracles said...

I thought I had posted yesterday. I know you'll have it all under control.