Thursday, June 14, 2012

Munchkin Garb.

Yesterday was dedicated to Violet. When my Maggie was little I made her this watermelon
outfit each time she changed sizes.  Last summer Maggie said 'Mom, you have to make Violet the watermelon outfit'.  I bought the fabric and pre washed it but she had so many clothes, being the new gal in the family, that I never got around to making it.  Well, now she has her first watermelon ensemble.  I am going to make a little stuffed watermelon slice to put in the watermelon pocket.  I just thought of it.

And even though she already has some very patriotic garb, I had already purchased and pre washed

this darling fabric from a local quilt shop so I decided to whip up yet another outfit that is fitting for the 4th of July.  Little clothes are so fast to make!!  And so much fun.

1 comment:

Miracles said...

I like the contrasting ruffle on the patriotic dress