Monday, June 18, 2012

The Sweat Shop

We pretty much didn't leave the house this weekend except for a dinner party on Saturday  
night.  Mike and I decided that we really didn't need to take advantage of yet another 50% off coupon from JoAnn's.  It was in the 90's so we were content to sew and gab and eat and drink and do a little crochet and watch a little Food Network.  I completed binding all but one of the baby quilts; I hemmed a dress and finally caught up on what the

Kardashians are up to.  By the looks of my stack, that was a feat in itself!  It was a successful weekend to be sure.

1 comment:

Miracles said...

You surprised me with the 'No swimsuit @ grandma's. I was expecting to read that you whipped up 2 bikinis in no time! Had VJ seen the Cookie Monster pool before today? What was her reaction?