Thursday, June 07, 2012

What's Up?

Thanks, I did figure out that my photo space was filled. Funny thing about it, I don't even use Picasa. I now have to pay $2.49 a month to have pictures on Blogger. I guess they have to make money too. I have all my photos in iPhoto. Since I downloaded the most current version of iPhoto, I now need a class to figure out what's going on in it. I will have to do that soon, before I screw up something again.

Here is my clean studio.  It took a good part of a day to organize but it's back in order.  I have lots of small stuff to finish on lots of projects.  That's my next job.

I couldn't figure out why all the pictures I took of Violet were all blurry (I have lots of problems, don't I?) until I looked closely at the camera and realized that the 10 seconds that Violet confiscated it changed my settings.  She's very camera savvy.
 
This is the picture I took at the apple store so that I could learn how to photo stream.  I can take a picture on my iPhone or iPad or iPod touch and it will immediately go to each other, including my MacBook.  There is no longer any need to download because now the iCloud does it.  It was a very good class.  I don't know where the Apple corporation gets it's employees but they are all amazing, and the nicest people you could know.  I know for certain that in my wildest dreams I could never get a job there!!!!

3 comments:

Miracles said...

Keep up the good work. After Apple classes you'll be able to get a job at the Apple store.

Anonymous said...

That studio looks like it needs the quilters !
amj

Kay Koeper Sorensen said...

She just keeps getting cuter and cuter! But What I want to know is when did she get ahold of my camera and mess it up too???
I fixed it after you told me what she does with cameras!