Thursday, July 19, 2012

Let The Game Begin

Micky and I crashed the 9 hole guest day pre party last evening. Well, crash is a harsh word; we stopped by as a courtesy to the gal, Nancy, who was having it.  Meaning, we don't golf, or at least try not to.
There were more than a few people there.  The decor was all Olympics, that being the theme of the guest day.  It was brutally hot but most of the gals still were troupers and stayed on the outside deck.  These were the gals that said, no way!!!!!!  I was one of them.
Everything was decorated to the nines; even the disposable plates
were arranged so as to copy the olympic rings.
I happily donated some of my Olympic flags to aid in the adornment of the beautiful house. And clever Nancy, went to the store and bought five hula hoops
and painted them the colors of the Olympic rings and nailed them on a board and by herself, got on a ladder and screwed the whole thing to two trees!!!  Even I would have not done that with out assistance.  Her hubby is out of town and I told her that I would have hired a guy to do it.  She just laughed.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, now that's one ambitious party! Very cool, especially the hula hoops.

Karen said...

Wow, now that's one ambitious party! Very cool, especially the hula hoops.