Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Ramblings

I enjoyed a very pleasant girls night out last night.  The top talk was the fact that Joe Biden was vacationing in the area and what a pain in the ass it is to have someone locally like him that disrupts the lives of everyone around him when he literally moves.  Traffic is stopped or detoured.  He left yesterday and that makes everyone happy.

I just tried to open up Scrabble on Facebook and saw a photo of this hand written note (I don't know how to download a photo from Facebook). It said, 

 'DO YOU WANT TODAY'S WIFI PASSWORD?' 

 1. CLEAN YOUR ROOM 
 2. WALK THE DOG
 3. VACUUM DOWNSTAIRS 

 Sounds like a good idea! Techno parenting.

I was running errands yesterday and was at a stop light and couldn't take my eyes off this
crazy dog in the rear window of someones car.  I went to trouble of rooting out my little camera from my purse and took a couple shots of it.  I felt like all the cars around me were thinking that I must be quite daft to be taking a photo of a stuffed animal.  I just couldn't resist.
It brought to mind what Bella would look like if she was a meth addict; only bigger.

2 comments:

Miracles said...

Hahaha

Miracles said...

When you see a pic on FB that you want, hold finger on pic until dialogue box prompts you to choose action. Click on 'save photo'. Get out of FB and open up photo app. You'll find it there.