Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wrap It Up

We have a new baby girl in the family, Lila. She is a month and a half and I have not made her a quilt. There is a reason for that. I can't remember what quilt I made for her big sis when she was born two years and I didn't want to ask what quilt Sophie received and for the life of me I can't remember. I should make notes of these things but then, I would misplace the notes so why bother.
To solve the quilt problem, I just switched artistic formats and opted for knitting.
This wrap sweater has served me well in the past so I decided that this would be a fab gift
for little Lila.  I started last night while watching tv.  I love a seed stitch.
Our little Violet was as snug as a bug in a rug in her lavender sweater wrap.  Which reminds me; has she outgrown the last one I made her?  I will have to ask.

3 comments:

Robbie said...

Adorable...great TV work too isn't it!

Miracles said...

The wrap sweater makes a wonderful gift. What color?

Miracles said...

Lila in Spanish is 'Lilac'.