Thursday, August 30, 2012

Creature Comforts

I guess I was a teacher in another lifetime because I seem to veer in that direction. With that thought, let me introduce you to am exceptional student of mine.  She is very clever and catches on very fast.
Genie hasn't crocheted since she was a little girl but within two mini classes, she has mastered the single and double crochet.  We looked pretty funny, the two of us, sitting in a room with me knitting and Genie crocheting.  It was like the lobby of an old folks home.  

Even the lunch we had
kinda looks like gruel that the elder homes spew out.  But honey, I am here to tell you, this is not the ordinary Sewdish meatballs.  It's the bomb and it's on Tommy Cooks as of right this minute.

1 comment:

dee said...

Hey!! A Regina sighting....
Thanks for the meatball recipe.
They put in the windows and are putting on the siding today. Next week the new porch deck. Before you know it I'll have the kids and the pup up here on this hill. I may regret saying this but it's way too quiet up here.
Have a great weekend Tommy.