Saturday, August 04, 2012

Let The Good Times Roll!

I decided to make cookies after dinner for the kids to have for dessert.  I had just pinned a recipe on my Pinterest Food board and it sounded good so why not?  I always have the ingredients for recipes such as this.  I use a scoop so the sizes of the cookies remain uniform.  They were a big hit.  We served them with a little individual bowl of Cool Whip for dipping.  Crazy good.
PUDDING COOKIES
 1 1/2 sticks (or 3/4 cup) butter 

3/4 cup brown sugar 

1/4 cup sugar
 
1 (3.4 oz) package instant vanilla pudding 

2 eggs
 
1 tsp vanilla
 
1 tsp baking soda
 
2-1/4 cups flour
 
1-2 cups chocolate chips (or whatever add in you would like) 

Preheat oven to 350 F. 
Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
 
In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
 
Add in pudding package and beat until well blended. 

Add eggs and vanilla.
 
Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
 
Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
 
Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
 
Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes.  

I also got the group quilt ready for sending to Houston.  I have been gingerly using my printer that has been on it's last leg.  Of course, it decided to completely die when I was trying to print out the FedEX form for the box.  Oh great.  Now my electronic mayhem is complete.  I think the printer went awol because my computer is so damn slow that I can barely use it.  

I have an afternoon appointment at the Apple store to either rectify my problem with more Ram or get a new computer.  I, with the help of my guru IT Jim from work, have come to the conclusion the when I updated all the stuff on my computer, it being 4 1/2 years old, can't take the add no's.  I am guessing that I will be the proud owner of one of those very slim Mac Air computers by days end.  I am thinking that my mug of coffee will accidentally find it's way on my computer?  That's just wishful thinking!!!

3 comments:

Miracles said...

Two thumbs up for the new Mac.

Miracles said...

Cookies look yummy

Miracles said...

That quilt is gorgeous