Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Mending Fences

I finished up quilting my newest piece(s) and had to come to the conclusion that they didn't fit together right.

I don't know how that came about, as I thought I was meticulous in placing the parts of the quilt but somewhere along the way the bottom green left and middle came to be separated.  My only alternative is to add on more green to match up each side.  It looks messy here but it is only pinned down and today I will quilt it down and all will be well with the world.  I so love the colors in this.

2 comments:

dee said...

I love the colors too. It's really a great piece Tommy. Nice to see it all come together and I'm sure you'll fix the little glitsch and all will be well.

By the way...thanks for the swedish meatball idea. I heart those things.

Gayle from MI said...

How DOES that happen? When you figure it out be sure to let me know!
Great piece I love how your mind works.