Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Old Dogs

I think I must be hungry. I got up a little earlier than I normally do and started to download some pictures from my class and the area and what my eyes could not leave were the pics I took of the hot dog
setup I had last weekend.  Nothing beats a hot dog.  There were onions, easy cheese (not my idea but successful non the less!) green dyed relish, mustard, and ketchup for both fries and the dogs.
Then there were thin dill spears, tomato wedges from our garden and sport peppers (that were more popular than I would have guessed).
I actually snuck the first hotdog with everything (but the pepper) when no one was looking.  That is not counting the two I ate through out the day with an audience.  My jeans are tight.  

3 comments:

Frieda Anderson said...

Makes me hungry just looking at it.

spikemuffin said...

Nothing like a hot dog for sure but ketchup? Not on a Chicago dog!

Miracles said...

Now, I see why you needed that set up of receptacles. I'd like to do a baked potato set-up. The possibilities are endless.....I'm off to the restaurant supply house!