Monday, September 10, 2012

A Rose Is A Rose Is A Rose

We had a very busy and fun weekend. I was just sleeping in when the doorbell rang and my housekeeper brought me back my Bella; mat free but I guess she still is doing some chewing on herself. To the doctor she will go. She looks good tho' and was very happy to see me.

I have lots of wedding pics and will share them when I have a minute to go through them.  I spent a large amount of time with my very tanned cousin.  
She was trying to prove that she was tanner than I.  Sam, her daughter snapped a pic that showed that I (who have not gone out in the sun for more than a minute without sunscreen for fifteen years) was just as tan as she was!  Also, she is about seven inches taller than I but our knees are almost at the same level.  I have on a pair of size 6 sandals whereas Dirty Dot wears a nine, yet our feet look the same size too.  What's with that?

1 comment:

Miracles said...

I'd recognize those legs anywhere!