Monday, September 17, 2012

Go Forth And Multiply

Yesterday, the plan was, after church of course, to finish up the quilt tops for Maggie and Even.
After attaching the 16th row I realized that I was making them way too big.  So I made them a perfect square, somewhere around 70".
That left me with half a quilt top all put together in strips.  I can't stop myself so I cut out more of the fabric (filling in with other stuff as I needed) and will alternate the first ones with the new ones so they won't look odd (this is something I am quite familiar with)  and I will end up today with yet another
quilt top, all awaiting me to quilt them.  I know what my week is going to be!

1 comment:

Gayle from MI said...

Ah yes! I need to finish up that wedding quilt from three years ago! I wish my problem was that I had too many strips done! They are going to look very nice when they are finished. Enjoy quilting them.