Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Going To The Dogs

I neglected to show you some beautiful felted garments; FOR DOGS!!!!!!
Genie and I went to a doggie boutique that was as big as a Home Depot; I kid you not.  But, surprisingly enough, they didn't have a dog stroller in the joint.  For some reason Genie pointed it out.  That may be because I happen to be the proud owner of one and I get more than a little ribbing about it.  Anyway, back to the dog store.  These outfits are gorgeous and although they cost $34 and I would never pay that, but I would also
not make it for that.  The detail work is amazing.  Whoever is making these has too much time on their hands!

Gordon and I leave today for Greenwich, CT for a few days of fun with my former college roommate, Maggie, and the nuptials of her only child, Adam.  It will be great.  

1 comment:

Frederique said...

For dogs ?! Funny, and beautiful!!