Saturday, September 15, 2012

Teal

Everyone around here considers that summer is indeed over when they come and take out the buoys marking the swimming vs boating section of the lakeshore.
This is a silent job and therefore noise doesn't catch my attention so that I look at the removal of the buoy in my back yard, yet every year, as far back as I can remember, I have seen the removal.  I have often witnessed the late spring when these markers are put in too.  There can be two hundred boats in my view and if I am involved in something I have to think about, it's like they were never there.
Yesterday I started in earnest to get some headway done on a couple of lap quilts that my daughter and her hubby requested to match their new furniture placement in their new front room.  My color selection teetered on greys and teals with a touch of red.  I had the option of adding gold but took a pass.  I think I will head to the iron right now and see what I can complete before my day looms ahead.

No comments: